The Platform enables transactions between participant training centres/trainers/nutritionists and Customers, dealing in fitness and training programmes and diet plans (“Platform Services”). The Customers (“User/s”) can choose and book (“Service Opportunities”) from variety of options listed and offered by various Fitness Centres/ Trainers/ Nutritionists; hereinafter collectively referred to a “Vendors”.
1. You acknowledge that the Platform is a web service that allows you to avail services directly from various vendors. Some of the services available on the Platform are listed below:
a. Purchase and avail physical fitness centre’s memberships/classes and allied services “Global Pass” (Name of the services- SERVICE 1) from the list of physical fitness centres provided on the Platform;
b. Book and avail fitness session(s) “Trainer at Home/Office/Park” (Name of the services- SERVICE 2) with one or more of the certified fitness trainers listed at the Platform, either at your desired location or the Service Provider’s locations
c. Book and avail appointment(s) “Book a Dietician” (Name of the services-SERVICE 3) with the nutritionist listed on the Platform for physical consultation as well as tele-consultation for the purpose of getting dietary advice and access to diet plans and other necessary records through the Platform.
The aforementioned Service 1, Service 2 and Service 3 shall be collectively referred to as “Platform Services” and shall be provided by various vendors specified herein below and third parties with whom the Company or respective vendor has contractual arrangements (“Vendors”). The Company shall facilitate the provision of the Platform Services and provide such other services (including account creation and management, management of various services purchased/booked on the Platform, payment and transaction summary generation services etc.) to you by allowing you to register and access the Platform on the terms and conditions set forth below.
2. The charges indicated on the Platform for the Platform Services will be as determined by the Company, and is excluding taxes and other applicable charges as mentioned on the Platform. The charges and Platform Services may change at the Company’s discretion and the Vendors do not guarantee that the charges will be the lowest in the city, region or geography.
3. Any order/booking made for a Platform Service(s) through the Platform shall be, in addition to the terms mentioned herein, subject to additional terms and conditions by the Vendors (including offers, terms of sale or use, discount and sales schemes/ campaigns offered from time to time) mentioned on Vendor’s respective website/ mobile application, which you are presumed to have read and accepted at the time of placing the order/booking.
4. The Platform Services shall be additionally governed by specific terms and policies (payment terms, cancellation policy, etc.) which are briefly mentioned below:
a) The Platform provides a number of offline and online Fitness Services, including physical fitness, booking of its facilities under the brand name (name for sub-service under Service 1).
b) While minors, people below the age of 18 (eighteen) years, are not allowed to purchase and avail Fitness Services, in the event that a minor is to use the Fitness Service, he / she is permitted only after due consent of parent or a guardian for the sign up / purchase of a membership / booking of a class or activity, provided that, the parent or a guardian on behalf of such minor shall have duly executed a guardian consent form, in the format, as approved by the Platform. In this regard, the parent or guardian of such minor agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and its business partner(s) from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by the Company and its business partner(s) that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these terms;
c) The Company hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the duration, type, satisfaction from the Service Opportunities provided by it. Further, the Company makes no representation that Fitness Services provided by it are appropriate or safe for use;
d) The memberships/ session/ activity bookings bought by you from the Platform are non-transferrable and non-refundable;
e) You agree to abide by Fair Usage Policy mentioned below:
i. Under unlimited session’s memberships, you can book and attend unlimited sessions at your primary/ home fitness centre chosen by you at the time of buying the membership, unless specifically restricted by the terms and conditions of such membership. However, the Company reserves the right to penalize you or suspend / terminate your membership in case of misuse of unlimited sessions at centres which are not your primary/ home fitness centres.
ii. Under the membership, you can cancel the session(s) booked by you at the fitness centres listed at the Platform for availing Fitness Services. However, the Company reserves the right to penalize you or suspend/ terminate your membership in case of excessive / delayed / last-minute cancellations. Under single class booking, not falling under memberships, delayed / last –minute cancellation may attract penalty.
iii. Your membership is non-transferrable, however in case of you moving to another city where the Company provides its services, the Company may transfer your membership.
iv. You agree to abide by the fitness centre’s Code of Conduct.
f) The Company may review your usage of the Fitness Services that violates the Code of Conduct, and suspend or terminate your membership at any time for any reason in the Company’s sole discretion with or without notice to you. If any complaint is received against a User to the effect he/she has used the Fitness Services for the above purposes, then upon receiving such complaint the Company reserve the right to terminate the account / User’s membership in question. The Company also reserve the right to initiate legal action against such user.
g) You have provided your consent to the Company to share all health and other records provided by you to the Company and/or certified nutritionists and third parties engaged by/with the Company.
h) You may cancel or reschedule appointments using the Platform, subject to permitted cancellation & reschedulement timelines and availability of a Vendor. The Company also reserves the right to cancel or reschedule appointments. In the event of permitted cancellations, refunds shall be made within 7-8 days’ from the date of such cancellation.
i) The Company shall not be liable for any inconvenience or loss caused to you as a result of such reschedulement, cancellation and delay in performance or failure to meet its obligations except for the reasons expressly specified.
j) All the terms and conditions in relation to the services provided by the Company have been detailed on the Company’s website.
5. As part of the Platform Services provided to you, after availing such services, you agree to provide honest feedback/review about the concerned Platform Service, if required by the Company.
6. In case of any dissatisfaction with the Platform Services, you shall first file a formal complaint with the customer service of the Company, prior to pursuing any other recourse. The complaints can be lodged at email@example.com (email id for lodging complaint), and upon lodging a complaint you agree to provide complete support to the customer service team with such reasonable information as may be sought by them from you. The decision of the Company on the complaints shall be final and you agree to be bound by the same.
1. Use of the Website and Apps (Android and iOS)
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
i. You shall not host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
a. belongs to another person and which you do not have any right to;
b. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, slanderous, criminally inciting or invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
c. is misleading or misrepresentative in any way;
d. is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
e. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
f. involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
g. promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
h. infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
i. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see “copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
j. contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
k. provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
l. provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
m. contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult);
n. tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
p. solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which is or could be construed as being illegal;
q. interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Platform or any third party’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
s. harms minors in any way;
t. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
u. violates any law for the time being in force;
v. deceives or misleads the addressee/users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
w. impersonate another person;
x. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
y. threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any criminal offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
z. is false, inaccurate or misleading;
aa. directly or indirectly, offers, attempts to offer, trades or attempts to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force; or
bb. creates liability for us or causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider or other suppliers.
ii. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve our right to prohibit any such activity.
iii. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, “password mining” or any other illegitimate means.
iv. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. you may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Platform, or any other Buyer, including any account on the Platform not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
v. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the name ‘The Company’, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of The Company or Merchant on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any The Company’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform or The Company’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to The Company.
vi. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person’s use of the Platform.
vii. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Platform or any service offered on or through the Platform. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
ix. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions, as amended from time to time, of (a) the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder; (b) all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable exchange control laws or regulations in force); and (c) international laws, foreign exchange laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations (including, but not limited to sales tax/VAT, income tax, octroi, service tax, central excise, custom duty, local levies) regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
xi. From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or overemphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other users in any manner.
xiv. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Platform, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Platform.
xv. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or ‘hackers’) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Platform and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Platform, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Platform you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform.
xvi. The Company shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services), hacking, pen testing attempts without our prior consent or a mutual legal agreement
The Platform Services are not available to minors i.e. persons under the age of 18 (eighteen) years or to any Users suspended or removed by the Company for any reason whatsoever. You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving Platform Services under the applicable laws. However, a minor may avail the Platform Service(s) after obtaining due consent of a parent / legal guardian, in such format as may be provided by the Company.
The Company reserves the right to refuse access to the Platform or Platform Services to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
You shall not have more than one active Account (as defined hereinafter) on the Platform. Additionally, you are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your Account to another party or impersonating any other person for the purposing of creating an account with the Platform.
• In order to avail the Platform Services (as defined hereinafter) on the Platform, you will have to register on the Platform by providing details about yourself, including your name, address, contact details and such other details as may be required on the Platform and create an account (“Account”).
• You shall ensure and confirm that the Account information provided by you is complete, accurate and up-to-date. If there is any change in the Account information, you shall promptly update your Account information on the Platform. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or if the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Company has the right to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platform (or any portion thereof) at its discretion, in addition to any right that the Company may have against you at law or in equity, for any misrepresentation by you.
• You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your Account information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your Account at the end of each session. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You may be held liable for losses incurred by the Company or any other user of or visitor to the Platform due to authorized or unauthorized use of your Account as a result of your failure in keeping your Account information secure and confidential.
• Use of another User’s Account information for availing the Platform Services is expressly prohibited.
• The payment receipt for completion of a transaction shall be provided by the respective Vendors and the transaction summary shall be provided by the Company, the payment receipt and transaction summary shall be made available on the Platform and also sent to your registered email address.
• Except to the extent otherwise required by applicable law, the Company is not liable for any payments authorized through the Platform using your Payment Details. Particularly, the Company is not liable for any payments that do not complete because: (1) your payment card or bank account or third party wallet does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction or the transaction exceeds the credit limit in respect of the Payment Details provided; (2) you have not provided the Company with correct Payment Details; (3) your payment card has expired; or (4) circumstances beyond the Company’s control (such as, but not limited to, power outages, interruptions of cellular service, or any other interferences from an outside force) prevent the execution of the transaction.
• The Platform shall not be responsible for any unauthorised transactions conducted on our Platform using your payment card or internet banking. The Platform shall not be obligated to refund any money to you in such instances.
• By using the Services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Members or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Members or other third parties who caused you harm and you agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from us with respect to such actions or omissions.
• The Platform and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to, all text, videos, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (and any combinations thereof) (collectively, the “Content”) on the Platform is owned and controlled by the Company and / or its licensors and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
• The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Platform (“Marks”) are the property of the Company and / or Vendors and / or other respective third parties, as the case may be. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of the Company, or the Vendors, or the third party that may own the Marks.
If you believe the Platform or any of the Platform Services violates your intellectual property, you must promptly notify the Company in writing at “firstname.lastname@example.org” These notifications should only be submitted by the owner of the intellectual property or an agent authorized to act on his/her behalf. However, any false claim by you may result in the termination of your access to the Platform. You are required to provide the following details in your notice:
(i) the intellectual property that you believe is being infringed;
(ii) the item that you think is infringing and include sufficient information about where the material is located on the Platform;
(iii) a statement that you believe in good faith that the item you have identified as infringing is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law to be used in connection with the Platform;
(iv) your contact details, such as your address, telephone number, and/or email;
(v) a statement that the information you provided in your notice is accurate, and that you are the intellectual property owner or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the intellectual property owner whose intellectual property is being infringed; and
(vi) your physical or electronic signature.
You expressly understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law:
(ii) the Company will have no liability related to any user Content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws. The Company also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any user Content.
(iii) the Company will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a consequence of unauthorized use of your Account or Account information in connection with the Platform or Platform Services, either with or without your knowledge.
(iv) the Company has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the Platform is correct, but the Company neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, or Platform Services. The Company shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Platform or related functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide functionalities, or for any information, software, functionalities and related graphics obtained through the Platform, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Platform, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, the Company shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Platform during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Platform that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond the Company's control. You understand and agree that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Platform is done entirely at your own discretion and risk, and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data.
• In no event shall the Indemnitees be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with your use of or access to the Platform, Platform Services or Content on the Platform.
• The limitations and exclusions in this Section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws.
• If you or the Company terminate your use of the Platform, the Company may delete any Content or other materials relating to your use of the Platform Services and the Company shall have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. However, your transactions details may be preserved by the Company for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
• You shall be liable to pay for any Platform Services that you have already ordered till the time of termination by either party whatsoever.
• The Company shall have the right to cease/terminate the relationship immediately. If the Company unilaterally terminates your account without any reason, then the applicable amount or cash back (if any) shall be refunded to you.
• We endeavour to make the Platform available to Vendor during working hours. However, we do not represent that access to the Platform will be uninterrupted, timely, error free, free of viruses or other harmful components or that such defects will be corrected.
• We do not warrant that the Platform will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other property as a result of your download, installation, access to or use of the Platform or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Platform. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
• We do not represent or warranty that the information available on the Platform will be correct, accurate or otherwise reliable.
• We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access to the Platform to you personally, or to all users temporarily or permanently at any time without notice. We may any time at our sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A suspended User may not register or attempt to register with us or use the Platform in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by us.
• In the event the Platform is accessed on a mobile device, it is not associated, affiliated, sponsored, endorsed or in any way linked to any platform operator, including, without limitation, Apple, Google, Android or RIM Blackberry (each being an “Operator”).
• Your download, installation, access to or use of the Platform is also bound by the terms and conditions of the Operator.
• We are solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the Platform as required under applicable law. You and we acknowledge that an Operator has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Platform.
• You and we acknowledge that we, not the relevant Operator, are responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the Platform or your possession and/or use of the Platform, including, but not limited to: (i) any claim that the Platform fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (ii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
• You and we acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Platform or your possession and use of the Platform infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, we, not the relevant Operator, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
• You must comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement when using the Platform (e.g. you must ensure that your use of the Platform is not in violation of your mobile device agreement or any wireless data service agreement).
THE PLATFORM MAY BE UNDER CONSTANT UPGRADES, AND SOME FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES MAY NOT BE FULLY OPERATIONAL.
DUE TO THE VAGARIES THAT CAN OCCUR IN THE ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION AND DUE TO THE LIMITATIONS INHERENT IN PROVIDING INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM OR DELAY OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONALITY OF THE PLATFORM. AS A RESULT, WE DO NOT REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION POSTED IS CORRECT IN EVERY CASE.
WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITIES THAT MAY ARISE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT/ DEBIT CARDS.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIRD PARTY SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE PLATFORM. WE MAY HAVE FORMED PARTNERSHIPS OR ALLIANCES WITH SOME OF THESE THIRD PARTIES FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE PROVISION OF CERTAIN SERVICES TO YOU. HOWEVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AT NO TIME ARE WE MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY’S SERVICES NOR WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY INCLUDING, AND NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR, DEATH, INJURY OR IMPAIRMENT EXPERIENCED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU HEREBY DISCLAIM AND WAIVE ANY RIGHTS AND CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY’S / VENDOR’S SERVICES.
WHILE THE MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM WERE PREPARED TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION REGARDING THE SUBJECT DISCUSSED, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THESE MATERIALS IS BEING MADE AVAILABLE WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERTISE, QUALITY OF WORK OR OTHER INFORMATION HEREIN. FURTHER, WE DO NOT, IN ANY WAY, ENDORSE ANY SERVICE OFFERED OR DESCRIBED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. WE AND / OR OUR EMPLOYEES MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE TIMELINESS, CONTENT, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, EFFECTIVENESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR DATA FURNISHED HEREUNDER OR THAT THE INFORMATION OR DATA PROVIDED HEREUNDER MAY BE RELIED UPON. MULTIPLE RESPONSES MAY USUALLY BE MADE AVAILABLE FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES AND IT IS LEFT TO THE JUDGEMENT OF USERS BASED ON THEIR SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES TO USE, ADAPT, MODIFY OR ALTER SUGGESTIONS OR USE THEM IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER SOURCES THEY MAY HAVE, THEREBY ABSOLVING US AS WELL AS OUR CONSULTANTS, BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATES, BUSINESS PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY KIND OF PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSSES OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM. IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AUTHORS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES ARISING FROM PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION), RESULTING FROM ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR VENDOR ACCESSED THROUGH THE PLATFORM, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts, tribunals, fora, applicable authorities at Bangalore.
Report Abuse and Grievance Redressal
You hereby expressly agree to receive communications by way of SMS and/or e-mails from the Company, Vendors and other third parties relating to the Platform Services provided through the Platform. You can unsubscribe/ opt-out from receiving communications through SMS and e-mail anytime by e-mailing to email@example.com. However, this may limit the extent of Platform Services that you can avail.